At Global Shipping Containers we can offer various delivery options.
Please get in touch with our sales team to get a custom quote for your delivery.
Clients responsibility prior to delivery ;
- Ensure there are no overhead cables.
- Site is level and has hard standing capacity.
- Advise us if the container has to be lifted over buildings, walls or any obstructions.
- Ensure the site/delivery location is accessible and suitable for HGV deliveries.
- Ensure you or a representative is on site to meet the driver and direct offload location.
- Ensure you or a representative can sign delivery note that unit is in the correct position, you are happy with the delivery, the doors operate correctly, padlocks work (if supplied) and there are no defects with the equipment will be required. ( Failure to note any defects may effect you warranty and cannot be claimed at a later date )
- All deliveries are external deliveries to site.
- If site conditions are poor or not prepared we may not be able to deliver your container. This will mean we abort the delivery at your cost so please ensure we are made aware prior to delivery if there are any problems.
- All deliveries are made on a best efforts basis.
- Repositioning any delivery after we have left site will incur an additional charge.
- Due to health & safety regulations we only deliver on hard standing ground (ie) not on grass.
If required we can also provide a full site management and route risk assessment. This will enable us to risk asess the area ready for delivery. We can produce lifting documents, Method statements and Risk assessments (RAMS).
All our deliveries are fully insured and are ALLMI approved. All lifting equipment is tested 6 monthly by a independent lifting company to the highest LOLOR standard. All Lorry Loader HIAB cranes are tested every 6 or 12 months in line with full lifting regulations for complete peace of mind.